Does anybody else use Vancomycin w/ Eflow and experience white residue on tongue?

atwnsw

Aside from the horrible taste, I get a large amount of white residue on my tongue. It is so bad that I immediately have to stop my aerosol treatments to rinse/brush my tongue/mouth.

Does anybody else have this problem?

FYI, I mix 10cc sterile water w/ vial of Vanco and use 5 cc per treatment (am/pm).

atwnsw

Aside from the horrible taste, I get a large amount of white residue on my tongue. It is so bad that I immediately have to stop my aerosol treatments to rinse/brush my tongue/mouth.

Does anybody else have this problem?

FYI, I mix 10cc sterile water w/ vial of Vanco and use 5 cc per treatment (am/pm).

atwnsw

<br />
<br />Does anybody else have this problem?
<br />
<br />FYI, I mix 10cc sterile water w/ vial of Vanco and use 5 cc per treatment (am/pm).

atwnsw

I use the eflow with xopenex, hypersaline, colistin, vanco, pulmozyme per doctor's orders.

It isn't FDA approved for all drugs but some doctors are comfortable prescribing it.

You have to change the concentration levels to use eflow.

atwnsw

I use the eflow with xopenex, hypersaline, colistin, vanco, pulmozyme per doctor's orders.

It isn't FDA approved for all drugs but some doctors are comfortable prescribing it.

You have to change the concentration levels to use eflow.

atwnsw

<br />
<br />It isn't FDA approved for all drugs but some doctors are comfortable prescribing it.
<br />
<br />You have to change the concentration levels to use eflow.

It's the Altera that is only supposed to be used with Cayston. The eflow, now called TRIO can be used with other meds including tobi and colistin.

It's the Altera that is only supposed to be used with Cayston. The eflow, now called TRIO can be used with other meds including tobi and colistin.