Does anyone do the inhaled gsh?

Nightwriter

Lizbeth,

N-Acetlyl Cysteine (NAC) 600mgs. 3 times daily (1 with each meal) I have a doctor friend who recommends many supplements to be taken 3 weeks on and one week off, or 3 times a week to protect the liver. But I take it every day. But I thought I'd mention the caution to you. I get it on line at Vitacost, using their own brand NSI, plus always use a 5% discount code that can be googled. I have also purchased it The Vitamin Shoppe.

Nightwriter

Lizbeth,

N-Acetlyl Cysteine (NAC) 600mgs. 3 times daily (1 with each meal) I have a doctor friend who recommends many supplements to be taken 3 weeks on and one week off, or 3 times a week to protect the liver. But I take it every day. But I thought I'd mention the caution to you. I get it on line at Vitacost, using their own brand NSI, plus always use a 5% discount code that can be googled. I have also purchased it The Vitamin Shoppe.

Nightwriter

Lizbeth,

Nightwriter

Lizbeth,

Nightwriter

Lizbeth,
<br />
<br />N-Acetlyl Cysteine (NAC) 600mgs. 3 times daily (1 with each meal) I have a doctor friend who recommends many supplements to be taken 3 weeks on and one week off, or 3 times a week to protect the liver. But I take it every day. But I thought I'd mention the caution to you. I get it on line at Vitacost, using their own brand NSI, plus always use a 5% discount code that can be googled. I have also purchased it The Vitamin Shoppe.

M

moxie1

I never inhaled glutathione, but I did use the oral for awhile.

It made no difference in my health.

On the other hand, I have been using 900mg twice a day of NAC (n-acetyl cysteine). Since I have started using this my pfts have been steadily increasing. They were as low as 68% and now they are 74%. (FEV1)

I do recommend the fizzy NAC from Bioadvantex. This is the same stuff Stanford is using in their studies. Other NAC (capsules) break down when in contact with air. Effervescent NAC is going to give you the purest dose.

M

moxie1

On the other hand, I have been using 900mg twice a day of NAC (n-acetyl cysteine). Since I have started using this my pfts have been steadily increasing. They were as low as 68% and now they are 74%. (FEV1)

I do recommend the fizzy NAC from Bioadvantex. This is the same stuff Stanford is using in their studies. Other NAC (capsules) break down when in contact with air. Effervescent NAC is going to give you the purest dose.

M

moxie1

M

moxie1

M

moxie1

<br />
<br />It made no difference in my health.
<br />
<br />On the other hand, I have been using 900mg twice a day of NAC (n-acetyl cysteine). Since I have started using this my pfts have been steadily increasing. They were as low as 68% and now they are 74%. (FEV1)
<br />
<br />I do recommend the fizzy NAC from Bioadvantex. This is the same stuff Stanford is using in their studies. Other NAC (capsules) break down when in contact with air. Effervescent NAC is going to give you the purest dose.

Kenziesmom

Thank you for your replies. I had been on other forums where people had taken the oral and the inhaled for sometime and thought it to be very beneficial, but hadn't seen anyone here mention it before. I was thinking about giving it a try, thank you for the input.....

Kenziesmom

Thank you for your replies. I had been on other forums where people had taken the oral and the inhaled for sometime and thought it to be very beneficial, but hadn't seen anyone here mention it before. I was thinking about giving it a try, thank you for the input.....

Kenziesmom

Kenziesmom

Kenziesmom