Does anyone have trouble balancing school and treatments?

missyloo731

hi my name is annie. i am 16. and in 11th grade. and i have trouble balancing school and treatments espeically when im sick. i was wondering if anyone else does...and what they do to fix it...

missyloo731

hi my name is annie. i am 16. and in 11th grade. and i have trouble balancing school and treatments espeically when im sick. i was wondering if anyone else does...and what they do to fix it...

missyloo731

missyloo731

missyloo731

bananagirl

I have trouble sometimes. Mostly I just have to stick to a routine. It took me a little to figure one out that worked for me but now that I have one I just have to stick to it each day. I usually do my treatments at night before bed. If I have to do a morning one I do it early before school starts, my mom usually brings it into my room and I just do it half a sleep in bed. Anyway If you are a routine person I think that would be your best bet just figure out what is best for you and then just stick to it. One other thing that helps me is to spend the time I watch tv doing treatments so I can do them both and have more time.

bananagirl

I have trouble sometimes. Mostly I just have to stick to a routine. It took me a little to figure one out that worked for me but now that I have one I just have to stick to it each day. I usually do my treatments at night before bed. If I have to do a morning one I do it early before school starts, my mom usually brings it into my room and I just do it half a sleep in bed. Anyway If you are a routine person I think that would be your best bet just figure out what is best for you and then just stick to it. One other thing that helps me is to spend the time I watch tv doing treatments so I can do them both and have more time.

bananagirl

bananagirl

bananagirl

Malachy10000000

YES! I have a 4.0 GPA and im in 9th grade but it is time consuming to complete all of the work. I have to always turn my work in late because im sick or doing treatments and fortunately my teachers are courteous. I also have a 504 Plan that lets me turn my work in late without being penalized. I suggest that you get one so that you dont get marked down. Its time consuming but I think maybe you should also ask your teachers to excuse unnecessary assignments as long as you can show you know the concept on a test

Malachy10000000

YES! I have a 4.0 GPA and im in 9th grade but it is time consuming to complete all of the work. I have to always turn my work in late because im sick or doing treatments and fortunately my teachers are courteous. I also have a 504 Plan that lets me turn my work in late without being penalized. I suggest that you get one so that you dont get marked down. Its time consuming but I think maybe you should also ask your teachers to excuse unnecessary assignments as long as you can show you know the concept on a test

Malachy10000000

Malachy10000000

Malachy10000000

MaksNana

Hey missylou731,
Makailyn is only 8, but is on a very agressive treatment plan. We have it set up with the school she will always be late. I used to wake her up at 4am just to get started and she would still be late. I don't do that anymore.
I hope you find a solution.............My blessings,,,,,,,Karla

MaksNana

Hey missylou731,
Makailyn is only 8, but is on a very agressive treatment plan. We have it set up with the school she will always be late. I used to wake her up at 4am just to get started and she would still be late. I don't do that anymore.

MaksNana

Hey missylou731,

MaksNana

Hey missylou731,

MaksNana

Hey missylou731,
<br />Makailyn is only 8, but is on a very agressive treatment plan. We have it set up with the school she will always be late. I used to wake her up at 4am just to get started and she would still be late. I don't do that anymore.
<br />I hope you find a solution.............My blessings,,,,,,,Karla