does anyone here?

minichic

hi,my name Ashley i am 12 w/cf and i have a port on my left side it does stick out a little but they said as i gain weight it will not stck out as much i only weigh 65 lbs but it is a nice thing to have because they don''t have to stick you all the time, They can num it when they access it with a very small needle and you don't feel nothing and they can draw all blood out of it after being accessed instead of being stuck every time and you cannot swim with it accessed when they deaccess the port you can swim but i hope that was helpful

minichic

hi,my name Ashley i am 12 w/cf and i have a port on my left side it does stick out a little but they said as i gain weight it will not stck out as much i only weigh 65 lbs but it is a nice thing to have because they don''t have to stick you all the time, They can num it when they access it with a very small needle and you don't feel nothing and they can draw all blood out of it after being accessed instead of being stuck every time and you cannot swim with it accessed when they deaccess the port you can swim but i hope that was helpful

Philipians4four

Hey again! Just thought I'd let you know that I recently got ANOTHER port put in. This time on my chest, and once again, I LOVE it. The one I had before lasted a long time, but it needed to come out eventually, and when it did I did not need another. Now I'm in and out of the hospital more often so I decided to get another one. It was a great decission.

Philipians4four

Hey again! Just thought I'd let you know that I recently got ANOTHER port put in. This time on my chest, and once again, I LOVE it. The one I had before lasted a long time, but it needed to come out eventually, and when it did I did not need another. Now I'm in and out of the hospital more often so I decided to get another one. It was a great decission.

Philipians4four

Philipians4four

Philipians4four

<br />