Does anyone know about these mutations?

LilMaevesMom

Well, While the topic is open, Does anyone know anything about 621+1g>t? I never can seem to find any real details pertaining to this one? Her other is DF508, which has an abundance of info out there!

LilMaevesMom

Well, While the topic is open, Does anyone know anything about 621+1g>t? I never can seem to find any real details pertaining to this one? Her other is DF508, which has an abundance of info out there!

LilMaevesMom

LilMaevesMom

LilMaevesMom

M

Mommafirst

Theresa, I searched pubmed and got about 35 articles that refer to it.

Looks like 621+1G-->T is a French Canadian mutation. It seems to be related to mild pancreatic insufficiency, but more severe lung issues. I couldn't gather the class from what I read.

M

Mommafirst

Looks like 621+1G-->T is a French Canadian mutation. It seems to be related to mild pancreatic insufficiency, but more severe lung issues. I couldn't gather the class from what I read.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

W

welshwitch

LilMaevesMom,

I have 621+1g>t. From what I hear it's pretty rare. You can check out my blog and read about my experiences so far.

W

welshwitch

LilMaevesMom,

I have 621+1g>t. From what I hear it's pretty rare. You can check out my blog and read about my experiences so far.

W

welshwitch

LilMaevesMom,

W

welshwitch

LilMaevesMom,

W

welshwitch

LilMaevesMom,