does HTS expire?

Jane

Digital opinion leader
We're starting Jesse back on HTS but the box we have has the expiration date of Jan 2010.

I'm going to order a new box, but I hate to throw this one away if its still useful.

Any advice?

Jane

Digital opinion leader
We're starting Jesse back on HTS but the box we have has the expiration date of Jan 2010.

I'm going to order a new box, but I hate to throw this one away if its still useful.

Any advice?

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Any advice?

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Any advice?

Jane

Digital opinion leader
<br />
<br />I'm going to order a new box, but I hate to throw this one away if its still useful.
<br />
<br />Any advice?

Giggles

Just call any pharmacy and ask to talk to the pharmacist and ask. That is what I do all the time. I do know that the pharmacist once told me the expiration dates do have a cushion. But I ALWAYS ask the pharmacist BEFORE I take any drug that would have an expiration date on it. Just call local pharm

Jennifer 38 with CF and CFRD

Giggles

Just call any pharmacy and ask to talk to the pharmacist and ask. That is what I do all the time. I do know that the pharmacist once told me the expiration dates do have a cushion. But I ALWAYS ask the pharmacist BEFORE I take any drug that would have an expiration date on it. Just call local pharm

Giggles

Giggles

Giggles

<br />
<br />Jennifer 38 with CF and CFRD