Does this happen to anyone

Sorry about not finishing. Just wondering if anyone else has this issue. My daughter can go a long time without coughing. Lately I have been notice that she will have a coughing spasm while she is eating or drinking. mostly eating.

Gina
Mom to Sophia 3.7 w/cf, Peter and Gavin 23 months w/cf, df508 & py849x

Sorry about not finishing. Just wondering if anyone else has this issue. My daughter can go a long time without coughing. Lately I have been notice that she will have a coughing spasm while she is eating or drinking. mostly eating.

Gina
Mom to Sophia 3.7 w/cf, Peter and Gavin 23 months w/cf, df508 & py849x

<br />
<br />Gina
<br />Mom to Sophia 3.7 w/cf, Peter and Gavin 23 months w/cf, df508 & py849x

concernedmom

My ds use to always cough while eating or drinking anything cold (especially popsicles, ice cream, slushies, milk shakes, etc.) We were never given a specific reason for the cause; however, ds has asthma and reflux, too. Since cold air always triggered his asthma, I assumed it was either that or that combined with the reflux causing the problem. He has outgrown this issue. (He's 13 now.)

concernedmom

My ds use to always cough while eating or drinking anything cold (especially popsicles, ice cream, slushies, milk shakes, etc.) We were never given a specific reason for the cause; however, ds has asthma and reflux, too. Since cold air always triggered his asthma, I assumed it was either that or that combined with the reflux causing the problem. He has outgrown this issue. (He's 13 now.)

concernedmom