Dog Snuggie's????

Buckeye

Now I thought the regular Snuggie was a little weird. I mean, just use a blanket, why do you need to buy a blanket with sleeves? But now they have them for Dogs. <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-q4kZDIfk0">Snuggie for Dogs</a>

Buckeye

Now I thought the regular Snuggie was a little weird. I mean, just use a blanket, why do you need to buy a blanket with sleeves? But now they have them for Dogs. <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-q4kZDIfk0">Snuggie for Dogs</a>

Buckeye

Buckeye

Buckeye

Now I thought the regular Snuggie was a little weird. I mean, just use a blanket, why do you need to buy a blanket with sleeves? But now they have them for Dogs.<p> <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-q4kZDIfk0">Snuggie for Dogs</a>

robert321

I saw that on a commercial and couldn't help but laugh out loud, what dog will let you put that thing on it? at least with the dog sweaters the dog can't just shake it off

robert321

I saw that on a commercial and couldn't help but laugh out loud, what dog will let you put that thing on it? at least with the dog sweaters the dog can't just shake it off

robert321

robert321

robert321

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, dear! Don't tell DS, aka tvboy. He's going to think the dog needs one!

Seriously, I had to BUY him a snuggie and he saw the kids ones on tv the other day and thought he needed another one. I did find a pattern online on how to make your own, but by the time you buy 3 yards of fleece, you pretty much have spent over the $14.99 they charge in the stores for them.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Seriously, I had to BUY him a snuggie and he saw the kids ones on tv the other day and thought he needed another one. I did find a pattern online on how to make your own, but by the time you buy 3 yards of fleece, you pretty much have spent over the $14.99 they charge in the stores for them.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br />
<br />Seriously, I had to BUY him a snuggie and he saw the kids ones on tv the other day and thought he needed another one. I did find a pattern online on how to make your own, but by the time you buy 3 yards of fleece, you pretty much have spent over the $14.99 they charge in the stores for them.
<br />
<br />

Brad

Pam... some where out there on the Web Some one is Ordering this
right now , lol ......

My Dog would put it on the floor and lay on it..

Brad

right now , lol ......

Brad

right now , lol ......

Brad

right now , lol ......

Brad

<br />
<br /> Pam... some where out there on the Web Some one is Ordering this
<br /> right now , lol ......
<br />
<br /> My Dog would put it on the floor and lay on it..