Dogs

JennifersHope

My doctor recommended a golden-doodle.. It is a combo of a poodle and a golden retriever.. They are so freaking cute and look just like a Teddy Bear.. They are also super hypo-allergenic.. I have had my baby Jack for almost two weeks now and he is a dream come true for me

I got a small one called a Toy Golden doodle,,,,

Have fun, puppies add a lot of life and love to my heart

JennifersHope

My doctor recommended a golden-doodle.. It is a combo of a poodle and a golden retriever.. They are so freaking cute and look just like a Teddy Bear.. They are also super hypo-allergenic.. I have had my baby Jack for almost two weeks now and he is a dream come true for me

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

<br />
<br />I got a small one called a Toy Golden doodle,,,,
<br />
<br />Have fun, puppies add a lot of life and love to my heart
<br />
<br />

M

mneville

I second the GoldenDoodle. We got a puppy Goldendoodle about one month ago. Our boys aged 4 (with CF) and 2 (without) LOVE her! She has the smarts and no shed of a poodle and the personality of a Golden. She's been awesome!

Megan

M

mneville

I second the GoldenDoodle. We got a puppy Goldendoodle about one month ago. Our boys aged 4 (with CF) and 2 (without) LOVE her! She has the smarts and no shed of a poodle and the personality of a Golden. She's been awesome!

Megan

M

mneville

Megan

M

mneville

Megan

M

mneville

<br />
<br />Megan

jaimers

Super Moderator
we had 2 havanese growing up. they are so super cute and really sweet dogs. they are supposed to have really long hair but we always clipped ours short b/c we lived in the woods and did not have time to brush the dog every day.

jaimers

Super Moderator
we had 2 havanese growing up. they are so super cute and really sweet dogs. they are supposed to have really long hair but we always clipped ours short b/c we lived in the woods and did not have time to brush the dog every day.

jaimers

Super Moderator

jaimers

Super Moderator

jaimers

Super Moderator

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>mneville</b></i>

Megan</end quote></div>

Curios~~ since I think Jenn's is absolutely adorable. Are they bred specifically for the no shed of a poodle & personality of a golden (ideal IMHO), but wondering HOW they assure the good traits of each will come through.

IMHO I dont see how they can guarantee that.....anyone know?

JazzysMom

Megan</end quote></div>

Curios~~ since I think Jenn's is absolutely adorable. Are they bred specifically for the no shed of a poodle & personality of a golden (ideal IMHO), but wondering HOW they assure the good traits of each will come through.

JazzysMom

Megan</end quote></div>

JazzysMom

Megan</end quote>

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />I second the GoldenDoodle. We got a puppy Goldendoodle about one month ago. Our boys aged 4 (with CF) and 2 (without) LOVE her! She has the smarts and no shed of a poodle and the personality of a Golden. She's been awesome!
<br />
<br />Megan</end quote>
<br />
<br />Curios~~ since I think Jenn's is absolutely adorable. Are they bred specifically for the no shed of a poodle & personality of a golden (ideal IMHO), but wondering HOW they assure the good traits of each will come through.
<br />
<br />IMHO I dont see how they can guarantee that.....anyone know?
<br />
<br />