Donor Awareness Day

Liza

Most transplant recipients are probably aware that today is Donor Awareness Day, lets spread the word when people tell you Happy Valentine's Day.

Although they probably will never see this... THANK YOU TO MARK'S FAMILY FOR THEIR WONDERFUL GIFT!

Liza

Most transplant recipients are probably aware that today is Donor Awareness Day, lets spread the word when people tell you Happy Valentine's Day.

Although they probably will never see this... THANK YOU TO MARK'S FAMILY FOR THEIR WONDERFUL GIFT!

Liza

Liza

Liza

<br />
<br />Although they probably will never see this... THANK YOU TO MARK'S FAMILY FOR THEIR WONDERFUL GIFT!

Lex

I didn't even know this....wow....thanks for letting me know. That's embarassing. What does that say about the state of donor awareness?

My mom just renewed her license and there weren't any signs or anything to become a donor. No one said anything. She had to specifically request it. There was no donor awareness at the CT DMV. That's a shame....

Lex

I didn't even know this....wow....thanks for letting me know. That's embarassing. What does that say about the state of donor awareness?

My mom just renewed her license and there weren't any signs or anything to become a donor. No one said anything. She had to specifically request it. There was no donor awareness at the CT DMV. That's a shame....

Lex

Lex

Lex

<br />
<br />My mom just renewed her license and there weren't any signs or anything to become a donor. No one said anything. She had to specifically request it. There was no donor awareness at the CT DMV. That's a shame....

nu65

Thanks for posting that Liza, I posted it on my facebook as soon as I read this on Sunday. Hope your girls are well!

Lex, I'm saddened that there were no signs or info letting people know about organ donation. I remember when I renewed my license last year they asked if I was an organ donor. I guess maybe things have changed. There is a serious lung drought across the nation (maybe across the world). I hate that we're waiting for people to die, but I'm so glad you got yours!

nu65

Thanks for posting that Liza, I posted it on my facebook as soon as I read this on Sunday. Hope your girls are well!

Lex, I'm saddened that there were no signs or info letting people know about organ donation. I remember when I renewed my license last year they asked if I was an organ donor. I guess maybe things have changed. There is a serious lung drought across the nation (maybe across the world). I hate that we're waiting for people to die, but I'm so glad you got yours!

nu65

nu65

nu65

<br />
<br />Lex, I'm saddened that there were no signs or info letting people know about organ donation. I remember when I renewed my license last year they asked if I was an organ donor. I guess maybe things have changed. There is a serious lung drought across the nation (maybe across the world). I hate that we're waiting for people to die, but I'm so glad you got yours!