Dont think I can get pregnet

Kristen

I agree with everyone else that your doctor should be able to provide some good advice.

Also, if you aren't sure you are ready to be pregnant, it probably isn't the best idea to continue having unprotected sex.

Kristen

I agree with everyone else that your doctor should be able to provide some good advice.

Also, if you aren't sure you are ready to be pregnant, it probably isn't the best idea to continue having unprotected sex.

Kristen

Kristen

Kristen

<br />
<br />Also, if you aren't sure you are ready to be pregnant, it probably isn't the best idea to continue having unprotected sex.