Dr. says daughter has CF

Patricia12569

Kass,

I'm sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I know how you feel. My 1 month old granddaughter was diagnosed and I just want to say that there is no way, but from the advice and such that I have gotten from the wonderful people on here, I believe. Cheyenne's sweat test came back positive and from what I understand the sweat tests are 99% accurate. Have they started your daughter on the percussions yet? The CF seems to be affecting Cheyenne's digestive system more so then her lungs right now so the Dr. has her on Zantac for that. Keep your chin up and you and your family are in my prayers as is every family out there that CF is effecting.

Patricia12569

Kass,

I'm sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I know how you feel. My 1 month old granddaughter was diagnosed and I just want to say that there is no way, but from the advice and such that I have gotten from the wonderful people on here, I believe. Cheyenne's sweat test came back positive and from what I understand the sweat tests are 99% accurate. Have they started your daughter on the percussions yet? The CF seems to be affecting Cheyenne's digestive system more so then her lungs right now so the Dr. has her on Zantac for that. Keep your chin up and you and your family are in my prayers as is every family out there that CF is effecting.

Patricia12569

Kass,

Patricia12569

Kass,

Patricia12569

Kass,

Patricia12569

Kass,

Patricia12569

Kass,

Patricia12569

Kass,

Patricia12569

Kass,

Patricia12569

Kass,