drivers license

catboogie

i just wanted to add...i always felt like if my sugar got low and it caused and accident or i were to get pulled over, i'd have a good excuse but this is not the case. you are fully responsible for control of your sugars as a diabetic. it is not an excuse. you will be held accountable. not sure if this varies by state or what.

catboogie

i just wanted to add...i always felt like if my sugar got low and it caused and accident or i were to get pulled over, i'd have a good excuse but this is not the case. you are fully responsible for control of your sugars as a diabetic. it is not an excuse. you will be held accountable. not sure if this varies by state or what.

catboogie

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>catboogie</b></i>

i just wanted to add...i always felt like if my sugar got low and it caused and accident or i were to get pulled over, i'd have a good excuse but this is not the case. you are fully responsible for control of your sugars as a diabetic. it is not an excuse. you will be held accountable. not sure if this varies by state or what.</end quote></div>

The same idea applies to any medicine you take even OCC the meds. I would think that certain things vary from state to state.........

JazzysMom

i just wanted to add...i always felt like if my sugar got low and it caused and accident or i were to get pulled over, i'd have a good excuse but this is not the case. you are fully responsible for control of your sugars as a diabetic. it is not an excuse. you will be held accountable. not sure if this varies by state or what.</end quote></div>

The same idea applies to any medicine you take even OCC the meds. I would think that certain things vary from state to state.........

JazzysMom