Driving!

marchcutie

when i got mine i just took the eyey exam and written test and i was done the said nothing bout paper work from my dr.
<br />getting license this week (if i pass *cross fingers*)

OHbuckeyeIO

That is really weird. I had no problem. CF has nothing to do with your mental state or causes you to have seizures as you know. I think someones just giving you a hard time.

OHbuckeyeIO

That is really weird. I had no problem. CF has nothing to do with your mental state or causes you to have seizures as you know. I think someones just giving you a hard time.

OHbuckeyeIO

I had no problem getting my permit. All they wanted to know was that I was enrolled in driver's ed. They said nothing about medical papers. Don't see why they'd need to know about your CF, it doesn't affect anything as far as driving's concerned.

I had no problem getting my permit. All they wanted to know was that I was enrolled in driver's ed. They said nothing about medical papers. Don't see why they'd need to know about your CF, it doesn't affect anything as far as driving's concerned.

Ayekay19

I had no trouble i got mine 3 yrs ago... i was actually in the hospital at the time .. they let me out to go take my test ... i passed with a sore picc line in my arm ... lol. u shouldnt need any paperwork..

Ayekay19

I had no trouble i got mine 3 yrs ago... i was actually in the hospital at the time .. they let me out to go take my test ... i passed with a sore picc line in my arm ... lol. u shouldnt need any paperwork..

Ayekay19