Dry Air

fourkidsmom

I just asked the doctor this question yesterday. He said quickly "no"- open up the window for about 1/2 an hour and it will get cold, but will help your house not be so dry.

fourkidsmom

I just asked the doctor this question yesterday. He said quickly "no"- open up the window for about 1/2 an hour and it will get cold, but will help your house not be so dry.

fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

<br />

flatfordl

Our doc also nixed humidifiers. Try the vapor rub plug ins. You plug them in the wall and the kids breath it in while they sleep. I love these they really helped my kids and were a lot less messy than the rub. Make sure you shut their door to keep in their room.

flatfordl

Our doc also nixed humidifiers. Try the vapor rub plug ins. You plug them in the wall and the kids breath it in while they sleep. I love these they really helped my kids and were a lot less messy than the rub. Make sure you shut their door to keep in their room.

flatfordl

flatfordl

flatfordl

MicheleGazelle

Something has occurred to me: I gave up humidifiers years ago but have been known to boil water on the stove if the air is just unbearably dry. I try to avoid making the air so wet that it encourages crud to grow in dark corners, but in a pinch I have found this is safer than a humidifier because stuff doesn't start growing in the water itself.

Good luck with this.

MicheleGazelle

Something has occurred to me: I gave up humidifiers years ago but have been known to boil water on the stove if the air is just unbearably dry. I try to avoid making the air so wet that it encourages crud to grow in dark corners, but in a pinch I have found this is safer than a humidifier because stuff doesn't start growing in the water itself.

Good luck with this.

MicheleGazelle

Good luck with this.

MicheleGazelle

Good luck with this.

MicheleGazelle

<br />
<br />Good luck with this.