Duke vs. UNC Care Centers

tbw18

my son has been going to UNC since he was 4years old, he is now 19years old we see Dr.Retch-Bogart and he is wonderful, he has never let us down, always returned each and everyone of our calls, answered all our questions, we are dreading the move to adult CF care because he has always been there for us on a professional level as well as a personal level he is just the greatest.
HOPE

THE SUN RISES AND SETS IN THE EYES OF TBW

tbw18

my son has been going to UNC since he was 4years old, he is now 19years old we see Dr.Retch-Bogart and he is wonderful, he has never let us down, always returned each and everyone of our calls, answered all our questions, we are dreading the move to adult CF care because he has always been there for us on a professional level as well as a personal level he is just the greatest.
HOPE

tbw18

HOPE

tbw18

HOPE

tbw18

<br />HOPE
<br />
<br />THE SUN RISES AND SETS IN THE EYES OF TBW

allie5

We live halfway between Duke and UNC. We have been to both but UNC is by far the best of the two. They are much more proactive than Duke. Duke is very "showy" on the outside but once you have to start dealing with actual people it all goes downhill. We have never had a bad experience with UNC. My daughter, who is 6, sees Dr Leigh and she is great. We've also seen Dr. Retsch Bogart and Dr. Noah and they are both great as well. Good luck.

BTW, if you are in NC by the weekend of May 2nd I know of a great CF benefit you could attend and meet lots of CF families and UNC staff. My husband and I are having a benefit concert at a club called the Cats Cradle in Chapel Hill. The music will be great and all proceeds goes to the CF Foundation.

allie5

We live halfway between Duke and UNC. We have been to both but UNC is by far the best of the two. They are much more proactive than Duke. Duke is very "showy" on the outside but once you have to start dealing with actual people it all goes downhill. We have never had a bad experience with UNC. My daughter, who is 6, sees Dr Leigh and she is great. We've also seen Dr. Retsch Bogart and Dr. Noah and they are both great as well. Good luck.

BTW, if you are in NC by the weekend of May 2nd I know of a great CF benefit you could attend and meet lots of CF families and UNC staff. My husband and I are having a benefit concert at a club called the Cats Cradle in Chapel Hill. The music will be great and all proceeds goes to the CF Foundation.

allie5

allie5

allie5

<br />
<br />BTW, if you are in NC by the weekend of May 2nd I know of a great CF benefit you could attend and meet lots of CF families and UNC staff. My husband and I are having a benefit concert at a club called the Cats Cradle in Chapel Hill. The music will be great and all proceeds goes to the CF Foundation.

jaimers

Super Moderator
i sent you a pm! sorry it took me so long to get back to your question posted on the other thread, i didn't see it!

jaimers

Super Moderator
i sent you a pm! sorry it took me so long to get back to your question posted on the other thread, i didn't see it!

jaimers

Super Moderator

jaimers

Super Moderator

jaimers

Super Moderator