Dull, Dry Skin

B

bethylove

CFRD also causes dry itchy skin, so you could always ask for them to check your sugar levels.

B

bethylove

CFRD also causes dry itchy skin, so you could always ask for them to check your sugar levels.

B

bethylove

B

bethylove

B

bethylove

MicheleGazelle

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Juniper</b></i>

I also hadn't thought of my hands having an infection Michele but they do say your desk at work can be the most unhealthy environment and even though we have a cleaner she never does our keyboard or mouse so i'll give them a clean and see what happens
</end quote></div>

If it's an infection and if the keyboard and mouse are contaminated, here are a few more tips:

You will need to treat both the source of the infection and the infected area consistently and daily until it fully clears up. It took me repeated tries to get this problem cleared up because I started with just treating my hands, so every weekend my hands would better but then I would go back to work and they would get worse (which is how I figured out where it was coming from). If it is the mouse and keyboard, make sure you clean the underside of both, not just the top, and clean the part of the desk they sit on. Often, cleaning staff don't move them and the part of the desk under them is almost never wiped down.

In addition to coconut oil, soaking my hands in black tea was also very effective. This was a tip I got from a discussion list when I was trying to treat a different infection causing cracked dry skin on my feet. I seem to have gotten both my hands and feet cleared up. The other tip I got about my feet is that cracked, dry heels are a classic sign of GLA deficiency. Primrose supplements were recommended as a good source of GLA and did help with my feet.

Good luck with this.

MicheleGazelle

I also hadn't thought of my hands having an infection Michele but they do say your desk at work can be the most unhealthy environment and even though we have a cleaner she never does our keyboard or mouse so i'll give them a clean and see what happens
</end quote></div>

If it's an infection and if the keyboard and mouse are contaminated, here are a few more tips:

You will need to treat both the source of the infection and the infected area consistently and daily until it fully clears up. It took me repeated tries to get this problem cleared up because I started with just treating my hands, so every weekend my hands would better but then I would go back to work and they would get worse (which is how I figured out where it was coming from). If it is the mouse and keyboard, make sure you clean the underside of both, not just the top, and clean the part of the desk they sit on. Often, cleaning staff don't move them and the part of the desk under them is almost never wiped down.

In addition to coconut oil, soaking my hands in black tea was also very effective. This was a tip I got from a discussion list when I was trying to treat a different infection causing cracked dry skin on my feet. I seem to have gotten both my hands and feet cleared up. The other tip I got about my feet is that cracked, dry heels are a classic sign of GLA deficiency. Primrose supplements were recommended as a good source of GLA and did help with my feet.

Good luck with this.

MicheleGazelle

</end quote></div>

Good luck with this.

MicheleGazelle

</end quote>

Good luck with this.

MicheleGazelle

<br />
<br />I also hadn't thought of my hands having an infection Michele but they do say your desk at work can be the most unhealthy environment and even though we have a cleaner she never does our keyboard or mouse so i'll give them a clean and see what happens
<br /></end quote>
<br />
<br />If it's an infection and if the keyboard and mouse are contaminated, here are a few more tips:
<br />
<br />You will need to treat both the source of the infection and the infected area consistently and daily until it fully clears up. It took me repeated tries to get this problem cleared up because I started with just treating my hands, so every weekend my hands would better but then I would go back to work and they would get worse (which is how I figured out where it was coming from). If it is the mouse and keyboard, make sure you clean the underside of both, not just the top, and clean the part of the desk they sit on. Often, cleaning staff don't move them and the part of the desk under them is almost never wiped down.
<br />
<br />In addition to coconut oil, soaking my hands in black tea was also very effective. This was a tip I got from a discussion list when I was trying to treat a different infection causing cracked dry skin on my feet. I seem to have gotten both my hands and feet cleared up. The other tip I got about my feet is that cracked, dry heels are a classic sign of GLA deficiency. Primrose supplements were recommended as a good source of GLA and did help with my feet.
<br />
<br />
<br />Good luck with this.