Dylan's Home From the Hospital

KayCee1234

Hi Tina,
<br />I am glad that your son's operation went ok. I hope that he heals up fast and that he does ok.
<br />
<br />Hugs,
<br />K

T

Terry

Marissa still takes her Scandi-Shakes during the day if she wants one. The way things were explained to us is that IF she were to put on too much weight, they would prefer to cut down the tube feeding as opposed to her eating by mouth.

The difference is that if he doesn't want one, you don't have to freak out about him missing calories. I like the fact that it is one less battle we have to fight with them. It must be horrible to not be hungry and have people insisting you eat anyway.

T

Terry

Marissa still takes her Scandi-Shakes during the day if she wants one. The way things were explained to us is that IF she were to put on too much weight, they would prefer to cut down the tube feeding as opposed to her eating by mouth.

The difference is that if he doesn't want one, you don't have to freak out about him missing calories. I like the fact that it is one less battle we have to fight with them. It must be horrible to not be hungry and have people insisting you eat anyway.

T

Terry

T

Terry

T

Terry

<br />
<br />The difference is that if he doesn't want one, you don't have to freak out about him missing calories. I like the fact that it is one less battle we have to fight with them. It must be horrible to not be hungry and have people insisting you eat anyway.