e-flow question

cfpatient0587

dones anyone else have this issue?? My eflow doesnt seem to be putting out as much mist as it did when i first got it, and it does use any of the medicen it looks like. I have tried washing it and that doesnt seem to help. any advice??

cfpatient0587

dones anyone else have this issue?? My eflow doesnt seem to be putting out as much mist as it did when i first got it, and it does use any of the medicen it looks like. I have tried washing it and that doesnt seem to help. any advice??

cfpatient0587

cfpatient0587

cfpatient0587