E-Flow question

cfpatient0587

dones anyone else have this issue?? My eflow doesnt seem to be putting out as much mist as it did when i first got it, and it does use any of the medicen it looks like. I have tried washing it and that doesnt seem to help. any advice??

cfpatient0587

dones anyone else have this issue?? My eflow doesnt seem to be putting out as much mist as it did when i first got it, and it does use any of the medicen it looks like. I have tried washing it and that doesnt seem to help. any advice??

cfpatient0587

cfpatient0587

cfpatient0587

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Do a search, I think amy (sakasuka) was sent a jewerlry cleaning kit from the company to clean the head and has instructions on how to clean it.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Do a search, I think amy (sakasuka) was sent a jewerlry cleaning kit from the company to clean the head and has instructions on how to clean it.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

blondelawyer

When did you last replace the head? Also, are you making sure to wash the head immediately after use and not letting the meds dry on it? I know that both of those issues can alter the performance of the eFlow. The best thing to do is to call your provider and they can give you suggestions and help you work through the issue.

blondelawyer

When did you last replace the head? Also, are you making sure to wash the head immediately after use and not letting the meds dry on it? I know that both of those issues can alter the performance of the eFlow. The best thing to do is to call your provider and they can give you suggestions and help you work through the issue.

blondelawyer

blondelawyer

blondelawyer