E Flow

Jeana

Thanks guys! I think I will try the argument that I am always compliant with my Pulmo and Xopenex (because I am), but that I am not always compliant with the HS he just added (that's true as well). So, if I use the eFlow just for the Pulmozyme, which has been studied, that I would be more compliant and thus healthier. My fingers are crossed.

Thanks for the copy of the drug study, saveferris. I had tried to get it from PARI, but it appeared that you had to be a physician to get it.

Jeana

Thanks guys! I think I will try the argument that I am always compliant with my Pulmo and Xopenex (because I am), but that I am not always compliant with the HS he just added (that's true as well). So, if I use the eFlow just for the Pulmozyme, which has been studied, that I would be more compliant and thus healthier. My fingers are crossed.

Thanks for the copy of the drug study, saveferris. I had tried to get it from PARI, but it appeared that you had to be a physician to get it.

Jeana

Jeana

Jeana

<br />
<br />Thanks for the copy of the drug study, saveferris. I had tried to get it from PARI, but it appeared that you had to be a physician to get it.

nuttzzy

its more effecent!! and takes less volume of meds to run... after my eflow i hope it never go back to a regular neb been on it about 4 yrs.. i was involved in the trial with Eflow and Tobi. The E Flow is not just faster.. it does it meds diffrent also i accualy almost atomizes the meds instead of just vaporizing them. this allows deeper penetration into the mucus and easier transfer in the lungs for things like albuteral that have to get to the muscles on the mucus.. have had time i was on tobi ( im on a month off a month) 4 or 5 days into my off month ill cough up something and i can tatse the tobi in the mucus thats how deep it penetrates...i have the E Flow back before the cleared polmizyme and hypertonic and all that the only thing cleared to use was tobi and albuteral.... i was Told...

nuttzzy

its more effecent!! and takes less volume of meds to run... after my eflow i hope it never go back to a regular neb been on it about 4 yrs.. i was involved in the trial with Eflow and Tobi. The E Flow is not just faster.. it does it meds diffrent also i accualy almost atomizes the meds instead of just vaporizing them. this allows deeper penetration into the mucus and easier transfer in the lungs for things like albuteral that have to get to the muscles on the mucus.. have had time i was on tobi ( im on a month off a month) 4 or 5 days into my off month ill cough up something and i can tatse the tobi in the mucus thats how deep it penetrates...i have the E Flow back before the cleared polmizyme and hypertonic and all that the only thing cleared to use was tobi and albuteral.... i was Told...

nuttzzy

nuttzzy

nuttzzy

nuttzzy

its more effecent!! and takes less volume of meds to run... after my eflow i hope it never go back to a regular neb been on it about 4 yrs.. i was involved in the trial with Eflow and Tobi

nuttzzy

its more effecent!! and takes less volume of meds to run... after my eflow i hope it never go back to a regular neb been on it about 4 yrs.. i was involved in the trial with Eflow and Tobi

nuttzzy

nuttzzy

nuttzzy