E-mail Pal or IM pal

sullihs

My ds just turned 6 (he is in K) and is getting close to being able to email, etc. i know that he would love to see pics of other kids his age doing their nebs, vest or manual cpt. I have some of him that I would be more than happy to send as well.

sullihs

My ds just turned 6 (he is in K) and is getting close to being able to email, etc. i know that he would love to see pics of other kids his age doing their nebs, vest or manual cpt. I have some of him that I would be more than happy to send as well.

sullihs

sullihs

sullihs

S

semperfiohana

i may be a little older than what you are looking for, but i would be willing to do this. i'm 21. just let me know if you are interested!

S

semperfiohana

i may be a little older than what you are looking for, but i would be willing to do this. i'm 21. just let me know if you are interested!

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana