Earthquake in Chile

kayleesgrandma

Chilemom, I hope you and yours are ok!!! Wish I had your email to see how you are...

Just wanted you to know that we were worried about you!!! Prayers for your safety and of those you know and love...

<b>(3/2/10) UPDATE--HEARD FROM FRAN:</b>

<i><b>3/1/10
Teresa
now have more time, i dont have electricity in my house, so i have to go to moms house.
any way, it was scary, but all what is after is worst... when i will have light? i will have milk to give to my daughter? do i have enough creon?, the airport is working but just half of it, lots of indursty fall down (nestle which makes the milk that my daughters drinks) . But where i live is not the worst place, is between 5 to 10 hrs driving from me. in that places they dont have light nor water, there is very difficult to bring help to them, so people are nervous, and are stilling things, and burning, and dont know the words in english, but all the supermarkets (like wallmarts) are completly empty and they dont have gas to put on the cars.
<chile is not haiti, we are in a much better position, but an earthquake like this is really difficult to realized all the mess that leave behind-
thank you for your concern, and i knew that my friends form cystic firbosis will be worried about me and my family,

fran</b></i>

kayleesgrandma

Chilemom, I hope you and yours are ok!!! Wish I had your email to see how you are...

Just wanted you to know that we were worried about you!!! Prayers for your safety and of those you know and love...

<i><b>3/1/10
Teresa
now have more time, i dont have electricity in my house, so i have to go to moms house.
any way, it was scary, but all what is after is worst... when i will have light? i will have milk to give to my daughter? do i have enough creon?, the airport is working but just half of it, lots of indursty fall down (nestle which makes the milk that my daughters drinks) . But where i live is not the worst place, is between 5 to 10 hrs driving from me. in that places they dont have light nor water, there is very difficult to bring help to them, so people are nervous, and are stilling things, and burning, and dont know the words in english, but all the supermarkets (like wallmarts) are completly empty and they dont have gas to put on the cars.
<chile is not haiti, we are in a much better position, but an earthquake like this is really difficult to realized all the mess that leave behind-
thank you for your concern, and i knew that my friends form cystic firbosis will be worried about me and my family,

fran</b></i>

kayleesgrandma

<i><b>3/1/10
Teresa

fran</b></i>

kayleesgrandma

<i><b>3/1/10
Teresa

fran</b></i>

kayleesgrandma

<br />
<br />Just wanted you to know that we were worried about you!!! Prayers for your safety and of those you know and love...
<br />
<br /><b>(3/2/10) UPDATE--HEARD FROM FRAN:</b>
<br />
<br /><i><b>3/1/10
<br />Teresa
<br />now have more time, i dont have electricity in my house, so i have to go to moms house.
<br />any way, it was scary, but all what is after is worst... when i will have light? i will have milk to give to my daughter? do i have enough creon?, the airport is working but just half of it, lots of indursty fall down (nestle which makes the milk that my daughters drinks) . But where i live is not the worst place, is between 5 to 10 hrs driving from me. in that places they dont have light nor water, there is very difficult to bring help to them, so people are nervous, and are stilling things, and burning, and dont know the words in english, but all the supermarkets (like wallmarts) are completly empty and they dont have gas to put on the cars.
<br /><chile is not haiti, we are in a much better position, but an earthquake like this is really difficult to realized all the mess that leave behind-
<br />thank you for your concern, and i knew that my friends form cystic firbosis will be worried about me and my family,
<br />
<br />fran</b></i>

Imogene

Administrator
Chilemom does sign in from Santiago...she signed in last on Feb 26th.
Prayers...we wait to hear. Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator

Imogene

Administrator

Imogene

Administrator

Imogene

Administrator
<br />Prayers...we wait to hear. Jeanne