eating at lunch! :-(

soccerkels2010

im 15 & i weigh about 95lbs. i eat lunch w/ some friends that im not really close w/ (they no i have cf but they dont really understand it) and they never eat like anything cause their so concentrated on being skinny! so when i bring my huge lunch to eat day they always just kinda sit there and watch me eat and they keep asking me when im gonna be done cause they wanna go walk around!
can anybody help me cause i dont no what to do i always feel really embaresed when i eat w/ them and end up throwing half my lunch away!

skinny & stuck!

soccerkels2010

im 15 & i weigh about 95lbs. i eat lunch w/ some friends that im not really close w/ (they no i have cf but they dont really understand it) and they never eat like anything cause their so concentrated on being skinny! so when i bring my huge lunch to eat day they always just kinda sit there and watch me eat and they keep asking me when im gonna be done cause they wanna go walk around!
can anybody help me cause i dont no what to do i always feel really embaresed when i eat w/ them and end up throwing half my lunch away!

skinny & stuck!

soccerkels2010

skinny & stuck!

soccerkels2010

skinny & stuck!

soccerkels2010

skinny & stuck!

cfgirl2008

What I would say to you is that you shouldn't worry about what they think. Their probably jealous that you can eat alot and not really gain anything like they can. You should explain about the CF so they can have a better understand. People need to be educated on what CF is. Being skinny is not all that great anyways. You should be proud of your appetiate. If you have any more concerns you can email me on this site or email me at tiffanystar_11@yahoo.com

tiffany 17 w/cf

cfgirl2008

What I would say to you is that you shouldn't worry about what they think. Their probably jealous that you can eat alot and not really gain anything like they can. You should explain about the CF so they can have a better understand. People need to be educated on what CF is. Being skinny is not all that great anyways. You should be proud of your appetiate. If you have any more concerns you can email me on this site or email me at tiffanystar_11@yahoo.com

tiffany 17 w/cf

cfgirl2008

tiffany 17 w/cf

cfgirl2008

tiffany 17 w/cf

cfgirl2008

tiffany 17 w/cf

evilkitty13

i know how u feel. my friends say how i can eat alot and dont gain anything. i know there no close but explain to them in more detail. i tell my friends if i dont eat enough i get a g-tube. your health is very important so if u need to find new lunch buddies go ahead. that dosent mean not to be friends!!!

evilkitty13

i know how u feel. my friends say how i can eat alot and dont gain anything. i know there no close but explain to them in more detail. i tell my friends if i dont eat enough i get a g-tube. your health is very important so if u need to find new lunch buddies go ahead. that dosent mean not to be friends!!!

evilkitty13

evilkitty13

evilkitty13

ccrider

i understand wut ur goin through but i never let it bother me wut other people thought of me just get a few really close friends that will support u in no matter wut ur goin through and it will help alot it sure helped me

ccrider

i understand wut ur goin through but i never let it bother me wut other people thought of me just get a few really close friends that will support u in no matter wut ur goin through and it will help alot it sure helped me

ccrider

ccrider

ccrider