Eating during treatments

Jana

During morning treatments, I do my hair and makeup, read my Bible, and/or pray for my students. During evening treatments, I generally grade papers. If I happen to be caught up on grading, I read a book. In many ways I've come to enjoy the enforced quiet time of treatments.

By the way, I do have to explain to my students why my handwriting sometimes looks a bit unusual on some of those papers--I suddenly have 80-year-old handwriting!

Jana

During morning treatments, I do my hair and makeup, read my Bible, and/or pray for my students. During evening treatments, I generally grade papers. If I happen to be caught up on grading, I read a book. In many ways I've come to enjoy the enforced quiet time of treatments.

By the way, I do have to explain to my students why my handwriting sometimes looks a bit unusual on some of those papers--I suddenly have 80-year-old handwriting!

Jana

Jana

Jana

<br />
<br />By the way, I do have to explain to my students why my handwriting sometimes looks a bit unusual on some of those papers--I suddenly have 80-year-old handwriting!

iwantmypup

I have done it once, but it's kinda uncomfortable. My vest goes up pretty high in numbers (the last 15 min. are 18, 19, and 20 hz). I also try not to do the vest on a full stomach, because it moves my stomach a little and it's not the greatest feeling lol. It would be nice though, because right now I don't eat breakfast because I have no time, and I'm literally starving a few hours before lunch.

iwantmypup

I have done it once, but it's kinda uncomfortable. My vest goes up pretty high in numbers (the last 15 min. are 18, 19, and 20 hz). I also try not to do the vest on a full stomach, because it moves my stomach a little and it's not the greatest feeling lol. It would be nice though, because right now I don't eat breakfast because I have no time, and I'm literally starving a few hours before lunch.

iwantmypup

iwantmypup

iwantmypup

M

MiddleAgedLady

I can't even eat before a treatment -- it sets off my reflux problem.

M

MiddleAgedLady

M

MiddleAgedLady

M

MiddleAgedLady

M

MiddleAgedLady