EB24

anonymous

Hi there Eric,

I hope you are feeling better. I had a question for you about what happened to you with the throwing up of blood- if you dont mind. I was wondering if you thought it had anything to do w/ your use of the oregano oil pills, since they are technically a blood thinner. I guess maybe it could be equated to someone taking motrin everyday (some people might be effected by it with stomach bleeding, some definitely not).... I do not know enough about your situation but seem to remember you saying you were taking the pills and was wondering if perhaps there was a connection....

Again, I hope you are doing better

Caitlin
22 w/ CF, b. cepacia

anonymous

Hi there Eric,

I hope you are feeling better. I had a question for you about what happened to you with the throwing up of blood- if you dont mind. I was wondering if you thought it had anything to do w/ your use of the oregano oil pills, since they are technically a blood thinner. I guess maybe it could be equated to someone taking motrin everyday (some people might be effected by it with stomach bleeding, some definitely not).... I do not know enough about your situation but seem to remember you saying you were taking the pills and was wondering if perhaps there was a connection....

Again, I hope you are doing better

Caitlin
22 w/ CF, b. cepacia

EB24

No I don't think it was related in anyway. I have been on the OO Pills for about 2 months prior too the blood incident. I was having a fever and against better judgement, I took some Advil, which I NEVER do. I think that is what it was.

EB24

No I don't think it was related in anyway. I have been on the OO Pills for about 2 months prior too the blood incident. I was having a fever and against better judgement, I took some Advil, which I NEVER do. I think that is what it was.