Eclipse Balls In Pittsburgh

phutton

Happy Thursday!!

I am new to Pittsburgh. I want to use the Eclipse Balls, but I can not find a company that uses them. I so frustrated. Today, it put me over the edge when they brought me this old antiquated machine and I have to be hooked up for two hours when I have done the same medicine in a ball in an hour. I just want to cry!!

Please help!!!

phutton

Happy Thursday!!

I am new to Pittsburgh. I want to use the Eclipse Balls, but I can not find a company that uses them. I so frustrated. Today, it put me over the edge when they brought me this old antiquated machine and I have to be hooked up for two hours when I have done the same medicine in a ball in an hour. I just want to cry!!

Please help!!!

phutton

Happy Thursday!!
<br />
<br />I am new to Pittsburgh. I want to use the Eclipse Balls, but I can not find a company that uses them. I so frustrated. Today, it put me over the edge when they brought me this old antiquated machine and I have to be hooked up for two hours when I have done the same medicine in a ball in an hour. I just want to cry!!
<br />
<br />Please help!!!

M

Mommafirst

We are in Akron, OH (not that far, but not that close to Pittsburgh). We get ours through the pharmacy at the Children's Hospital Home Care. Maybe your home care can call ours for a regional supplier?

M

Mommafirst

We are in Akron, OH (not that far, but not that close to Pittsburgh). We get ours through the pharmacy at the Children's Hospital Home Care. Maybe your home care can call ours for a regional supplier?

M

Mommafirst

phutton

Thank you!! I just moved from Akron. Thank you for the idea. The home infusion at UPMC in Pittsburgh does not use the balls!

phutton

Thank you!! I just moved from Akron. Thank you for the idea. The home infusion at UPMC in Pittsburgh does not use the balls!

phutton

mag6125

Have you asked about Intermates? I'm guessing they're probably similar but maybe the company there just doesn't recognize the name? Hope you find some!

mag6125

Have you asked about Intermates? I'm guessing they're probably similar but maybe the company there just doesn't recognize the name? Hope you find some!

mag6125

krisgabes

Hey, I used to use the Eclipse balls as well but my home infusion company switched to the Intermate. It's the same thing except the ball is encased in something that looks like a small baby bottle. (It's quite funny looking actually lol I'm hooked up to one this moment)

Maybe you should try to ask them if they use those. Good luck!!

krisgabes

Hey, I used to use the Eclipse balls as well but my home infusion company switched to the Intermate. It's the same thing except the ball is encased in something that looks like a small baby bottle. (It's quite funny looking actually lol I'm hooked up to one this moment)

Maybe you should try to ask them if they use those. Good luck!!

krisgabes

<br />
<br />Maybe you should try to ask them if they use those. Good luck!!

P

pencf

That is BS! Have your social worker at your CF clinic find a health care company who provides the medicine balls!
IV poles should be ONLY in the hospital!!!

P

pencf

That is BS! Have your social worker at your CF clinic find a health care company who provides the medicine balls!
IV poles should be ONLY in the hospital!!!