eFlow

saveferris2009

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>MiddleAgedLady</b></i>

What's the cost of an eflow?

</end quote></div>

0 if you get your nebbed antibiotics through PARI's pharmacies.

Info on my blog

saveferris2009

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>MiddleAgedLady</b></i>

</end quote></div>

Info on my blog

saveferris2009

</end quote></div>

Info on my blog

saveferris2009

</end quote>

Info on my blog

saveferris2009

<br />
<br />What's the cost of an eflow?
<br />
<br /></end quote>
<br />
<br />0 if you get your nebbed antibiotics through PARI's pharmacies.
<br />
<br />Info on my blog

T

TonyaH

We loved the eFlow! Andrew was given one to use for the hypertonic study he was in. However, we had to give it back after the study. I am very encouraged that by the time he is away at college this kind of machine will be the norm. It saves so much time! The one we used had the screen, but I agree, it was kind of useless.

T

TonyaH

We loved the eFlow! Andrew was given one to use for the hypertonic study he was in. However, we had to give it back after the study. I am very encouraged that by the time he is away at college this kind of machine will be the norm. It saves so much time! The one we used had the screen, but I agree, it was kind of useless.

T

TonyaH

T

TonyaH

T

TonyaH