Egg retrieval this Thursday for PGD...anyone have experiences?

humphrey711

Hi Ladies,
We are about to do IVF/PGD. I am just wondering if others have tried it and had any success or not. I am just looking to here about others who have gone through this process.
Karen

humphrey711

Hi Ladies,
We are about to do IVF/PGD. I am just wondering if others have tried it and had any success or not. I am just looking to here about others who have gone through this process.
Karen

humphrey711

Hi Ladies,
Karen

humphrey711

Hi Ladies,
Karen

humphrey711

Hi Ladies,
<br />We are about to do IVF/PGD. I am just wondering if others have tried it and had any success or not. I am just looking to here about others who have gone through this process.
<br />Karen

M

mneville

Yup! We did it and have a healthy baby brother for Aidan. We had two embryos transferred and one took. It was a long process but so worth it!! Are you using Genesis Genetics?

Megan, mom to Aidan 5 CF DD508 and Gavin,2 no CF

M

mneville

Yup! We did it and have a healthy baby brother for Aidan. We had two embryos transferred and one took. It was a long process but so worth it!! Are you using Genesis Genetics?

M

mneville

M

mneville

M

mneville

<br />
<br />Megan, mom to Aidan 5 CF DD508 and Gavin,2 no CF

Robinadh

Best of luck! We had 8 embryos after egg retrieval. The last 2 embryos transfered took & we have twin a girl & boy. The doctor suggested that we do assisted hatching for the last two embryos.

Robinadh

Best of luck! We had 8 embryos after egg retrieval. The last 2 embryos transfered took & we have twin a girl & boy. The doctor suggested that we do assisted hatching for the last two embryos.

Robinadh

Robinadh

Robinadh