Elliptical machines

tesorotiffa

Thanks for the input and bra recommendations. I will definitely look them up later because a $50 investment in comfort is worth it!!! I know it may sound stupid, but I don't really know how to run! Obviously I know how to run when playing sports and such, but I tried to jog one day, and I felt like I looked like total a** because I'm clueless! LOL ... On the other hand, I love walking and could do that all day long...

tesorotiffa

Thanks for the input and bra recommendations. I will definitely look them up later because a $50 investment in comfort is worth it!!! I know it may sound stupid, but I don't really know how to run! Obviously I know how to run when playing sports and such, but I tried to jog one day, and I felt like I looked like total a** because I'm clueless! LOL ... On the other hand, I love walking and could do that all day long...

tesorotiffa

tesorotiffa

tesorotiffa