Emma is getting a VEST!

MargaritaChic

Yes, she goes to the UofM.

No, they did not give us any options. I only know it was a HillRom because I read it on the side of the machine.

MargaritaChic

No, they did not give us any options. I only know it was a HillRom because I read it on the side of the machine.

MargaritaChic

MargaritaChic

MargaritaChic

<br />
<br />No, they did not give us any options. I only know it was a HillRom because I read it on the side of the machine.

Alyssa

If you are waiting until January anyway, you should take the time to research the Respirtech machine. They are nice. My daughter has the Hill-Rom and my son has the Respirtech. When I asked the clinic about the Respirtech for him they said I was the first person to ask for it and was just as happy to request that brand too.

Both companies have excellent customer service, but there are some differences in they wave pattern (or something) about how they work.

There used to be a person on here who had a lot of information on the Respirtech machines and Dr. Warwick but I don't see her user name any more.... anyone know what happened to Amy? Her username started with an "S" something....

Alyssa

If you are waiting until January anyway, you should take the time to research the Respirtech machine. They are nice. My daughter has the Hill-Rom and my son has the Respirtech. When I asked the clinic about the Respirtech for him they said I was the first person to ask for it and was just as happy to request that brand too.

Both companies have excellent customer service, but there are some differences in they wave pattern (or something) about how they work.

There used to be a person on here who had a lot of information on the Respirtech machines and Dr. Warwick but I don't see her user name any more.... anyone know what happened to Amy? Her username started with an "S" something....

Alyssa

Alyssa

Alyssa

<br />
<br />Both companies have excellent customer service, but there are some differences in they wave pattern (or something) about how they work.
<br />
<br />There used to be a person on here who had a lot of information on the Respirtech machines and Dr. Warwick but I don't see her user name any more.... anyone know what happened to Amy? Her username started with an "S" something....