Emma is having an Infant Pulmonary Function Test this morning

BabyBeauty

Marla,

I am glad it went well!

Katie,

Our clinic in Phoenix suggested to get them done at 6 months. Like Grassisgreener said it establishes a baseline for the future. They lightly sedate your child and put them in a box hooked up to a breathing tube. It measures lung function. Then our clinic suggested to get it done every 6 months after that until they can breathe into a machine on their own. We are moving to Dallas in a few months and I don't think they have an infant PFT machine. We are going to make the trek to Houston when we are due for another test.

BabyBeauty

Marla,

I am glad it went well!

Katie,

Our clinic in Phoenix suggested to get them done at 6 months. Like Grassisgreener said it establishes a baseline for the future. They lightly sedate your child and put them in a box hooked up to a breathing tube. It measures lung function. Then our clinic suggested to get it done every 6 months after that until they can breathe into a machine on their own. We are moving to Dallas in a few months and I don't think they have an infant PFT machine. We are going to make the trek to Houston when we are due for another test.

BabyBeauty

Marla,

I am glad it went well!

Katie,

BabyBeauty

Marla,

I am glad it went well!

Katie,

BabyBeauty

Marla,
<br />
<br />I am glad it went well!
<br />
<br />Katie,
<br />
<br />Our clinic in Phoenix suggested to get them done at 6 months. Like Grassisgreener said it establishes a baseline for the future. They lightly sedate your child and put them in a box hooked up to a breathing tube. It measures lung function. Then our clinic suggested to get it done every 6 months after that until they can breathe into a machine on their own. We are moving to Dallas in a few months and I don't think they have an infant PFT machine. We are going to make the trek to Houston when we are due for another test.