endo/bronch on the day before flying

izemmom

We're leaving for Florida on Dec. 17, and today I get word from ENT/pulmo that they'd like to join forces to do an endo/bronch for Emily on the 16th. I iinformed them of our trip, and asked them to all touch base to make sure they are comfortable with this, but I'm honestly not sure I"M comfortable with this!
<br />
<br />Emily will be sedated for the procedures, and sometimes she doesn't have the best reaction to the anesthesia. She can be really cranky for a day or two because of it. Do we really want to embark on a Disney trip with a cranky pricess? Also, her IV site sometimes gets swollen...is it a good idea to fly? Uuuugh. My gut says don't do it, but we are really hoping to get it done before the end of the year for $$$ reasons.
<br />
<br />How have you felt after these procedures? Good enough to fly? Any input, please! I'm really hoping that the docs confer and decide that it's not a good idea...I'll let you know!

izemmom

We're leaving for Florida on Dec. 17, and today I get word from ENT/pulmo that they'd like to join forces to do an endo/bronch for Emily on the 16th. I iinformed them of our trip, and asked them to all touch base to make sure they are comfortable with this, but I'm honestly not sure I"M comfortable with this!
<br />
<br />Emily will be sedated for the procedures, and sometimes she doesn't have the best reaction to the anesthesia. She can be really cranky for a day or two because of it. Do we really want to embark on a Disney trip with a cranky pricess? Also, her IV site sometimes gets swollen...is it a good idea to fly? Uuuugh. My gut says don't do it, but we are really hoping to get it done before the end of the year for $$$ reasons.
<br />
<br />How have you felt after these procedures? Good enough to fly? Any input, please! I'm really hoping that the docs confer and decide that it's not a good idea...I'll let you know!

izemmom

<br />
<br />

izemmom

<br />
<br />

izemmom

<br /><br />
<br /><br />Emily will be sedated for the procedures, and sometimes she doesn't have the best reaction to the anesthesia. She can be really cranky for a day or two because of it. Do we really want to embark on a Disney trip with a cranky pricess? Also, her IV site sometimes gets swollen...is it a good idea to fly? Uuuugh. My gut says don't do it, but we are really hoping to get it done before the end of the year for $$$ reasons.
<br /><br />
<br /><br />How have you felt after these procedures? Good enough to fly? Any input, please! I'm really hoping that the docs confer and decide that it's not a good idea...I'll let you know!