ENDOWEMENT PROGRAM FOR PULMOZYME

candi1976

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share with everyone about genetechs endowement
program to get your pulmozyme when you just cant afford it.... Go to www.pulmozyme.com and click on services for patients, then click on the edowement program, you then can download an application, you fill one out and your doctor fills one out, dont know what the guidelines are but they are paying for mine for up to a year, I go through the cystic fibrosis pharmacy and they ship it to my house the next day...... I hope that this helps out alot of you, and good luck.... I know all these med costs add up and we allready have to suffer from this terrible disease why should we have to suffer with the costs as well..... Take Care... Candi

candi1976

program to get your pulmozyme when you just cant afford it.... Go to www.pulmozyme.com and click on services for patients, then click on the edowement program, you then can download an application, you fill one out and your doctor fills one out, dont know what the guidelines are but they are paying for mine for up to a year, I go through the cystic fibrosis pharmacy and they ship it to my house the next day...... I hope that this helps out alot of you, and good luck.... I know all these med costs add up and we allready have to suffer from this terrible disease why should we have to suffer with the costs as well..... Take Care... Candi

candi1976

candi1976

candi1976