Enzymes

debs2girls

Cheyenne has been on Creon for about the same amount of time as your daughter...she is only taking 3 with meals and 2 with snacks.

debs2girls

Cheyenne has been on Creon for about the same amount of time as your daughter...she is only taking 3 with meals and 2 with snacks.

debs2girls

debs2girls

debs2girls

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS was on 3- 3 1/2 pancrease MT4s when he was that age and we still had soft stools; however, any time we'd increase, we would have to do it gradually or he'd get a stomachache and or/get constipated. He was also on zantac. We would gradually increase for about 5-7 days.;

He hated applesauce, so we used baby bananas. Are there any other baby fruits that he will tolerate? DS also liked peaches and pears. I just liked the bananas better because they were thicker and the beads didn't slide off the spoon.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS was on 3- 3 1/2 pancrease MT4s when he was that age and we still had soft stools; however, any time we'd increase, we would have to do it gradually or he'd get a stomachache and or/get constipated. He was also on zantac. We would gradually increase for about 5-7 days.;

He hated applesauce, so we used baby bananas. Are there any other baby fruits that he will tolerate? DS also liked peaches and pears. I just liked the bananas better because they were thicker and the beads didn't slide off the spoon.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br />
<br />He hated applesauce, so we used baby bananas. Are there any other baby fruits that he will tolerate? DS also liked peaches and pears. I just liked the bananas better because they were thicker and the beads didn't slide off the spoon.

rhonda21

how about rice cereal with enzymes? B.R.A.T. DIET for diarrea? i remember going through all of this i hope i can help im a mother of a two cfers.22 years experience.

rhonda21

how about rice cereal with enzymes? B.R.A.T. DIET for diarrea? i remember going through all of this i hope i can help im a mother of a two cfers.22 years experience.

rhonda21

rhonda21

rhonda21