Enzymes

JosephinesMommy

We just upped my 7 week old daughters Creon to 3 capsule each feeding yesterday and I can go up to 4 capsules. How many feedings should I wait to see a change in her stools before I increase by half a capsule? Her stool is still looking kinda oily... but I definately am not an expert and don't know exactly what I am looking for! Any suggestions?

JosephinesMommy

We just upped my 7 week old daughters Creon to 3 capsule each feeding yesterday and I can go up to 4 capsules. How many feedings should I wait to see a change in her stools before I increase by half a capsule? Her stool is still looking kinda oily... but I definately am not an expert and don't know exactly what I am looking for! Any suggestions?

JosephinesMommy

JosephinesMommy

JosephinesMommy

MargaritaChic

I would stick with 3 for several days or a full week befoore going any higher.

Anytime Emma's enzymes are upped it takes her a while before her body adjusts to the change.

4 pills seems like alot for a 7 week old. How much does your child weigh?

MargaritaChic

Anytime Emma's enzymes are upped it takes her a while before her body adjusts to the change.

MargaritaChic

MargaritaChic

MargaritaChic

<br />
<br />Anytime Emma's enzymes are upped it takes her a while before her body adjusts to the change.
<br />
<br />4 pills seems like alot for a 7 week old. How much does your child weigh?

Sheridan

We work our enzymes on a grams of fat basis. Creon 5 are worth 3 grams each, Creon 10 are 6 grams and Creon 25 are around 17 grams.

My youngest is 16 months old and is still only taking 2 Creon 5's with his meals. I would definetly see the dietician before you up her pills, take in a sample of the poop so they can look at it.

Sheridan

We work our enzymes on a grams of fat basis. Creon 5 are worth 3 grams each, Creon 10 are 6 grams and Creon 25 are around 17 grams.

My youngest is 16 months old and is still only taking 2 Creon 5's with his meals. I would definetly see the dietician before you up her pills, take in a sample of the poop so they can look at it.

Sheridan

Sheridan

Sheridan

<br />
<br />My youngest is 16 months old and is still only taking 2 Creon 5's with his meals. I would definetly see the dietician before you up her pills, take in a sample of the poop so they can look at it.

JosephinesMommy

She is almost 9lbs. The nurse said she can have one Creon per kilo and she weighs 4 kilos. We will stick with the three for a few more days. I am just really concerned about her not gaining enough weight due to the loss of fat in her poop. I feel like such a horrible Mom when she doesn't meet her weight gain goals. Thanks everyone.

JosephinesMommy

She is almost 9lbs. The nurse said she can have one Creon per kilo and she weighs 4 kilos. We will stick with the three for a few more days. I am just really concerned about her not gaining enough weight due to the loss of fat in her poop. I feel like such a horrible Mom when she doesn't meet her weight gain goals. Thanks everyone.

JosephinesMommy

JosephinesMommy

JosephinesMommy