enzymes

karenanne99

just a quick question...i know what enzymes do but if someone were to stop taking enzyes would they lose weight??

Karen

karenanne99

just a quick question...i know what enzymes do but if someone were to stop taking enzyes would they lose weight??

Karen

karenanne99

Karen

blindhearted

if you stop your enzymes you will probably end up with severe upset stomach and pain or an intestinal blockage...which may or may not require surgery.

blindhearted

if you stop your enzymes you will probably end up with severe upset stomach and pain or an intestinal blockage...which may or may not require surgery.

blindhearted

M

MCGrad2006

I get really bad stomach pains, gas, loose bm's...and then yes I do lose weight. I went through a time where I wasnt taking enzymes religiously and I ended up losing 5-7 pounds. I didnt think it was a big deal at the time, but now I realize how bad it can effect my lung function. When my weight is up, I feel much better and can even breathe better.

M

MCGrad2006

I get really bad stomach pains, gas, loose bm's...and then yes I do lose weight. I went through a time where I wasnt taking enzymes religiously and I ended up losing 5-7 pounds. I didnt think it was a big deal at the time, but now I realize how bad it can effect my lung function. When my weight is up, I feel much better and can even breathe better.

M

MCGrad2006

sue35

I was very stupid in high school and stopped taking my enzymes because I wanted to lose weight and I did but paid a price for it. I was so full of gas and had such horrible stomach aches that it wasn't worth it.

Oddly enough I haven't been taking my enzymes now (I was having trouble getting them for awhile) and I have been gaining weight and not having any other troubles. But I am going back on them now that I have them!

sue35

I was very stupid in high school and stopped taking my enzymes because I wanted to lose weight and I did but paid a price for it. I was so full of gas and had such horrible stomach aches that it wasn't worth it.

Oddly enough I haven't been taking my enzymes now (I was having trouble getting them for awhile) and I have been gaining weight and not having any other troubles. But I am going back on them now that I have them!

sue35

sue35

Also the weight I did lose did nothing because I was so bloated from the gas that I still looked the same weight

sue35

Also the weight I did lose did nothing because I was so bloated from the gas that I still looked the same weight

sue35

sue35

sue35