Erin age 3

mtowler

Hello,

my name is Mike. My daughter Erin was diagnosed in June 2006 with Cystic Fibrosis. It has been a struggle for the past couple of months but things are looking ok at the moment. Erin has been in and out of hospital but we cope the best we can. We take her to parks and farms as often as possible to get some good old English fresh air, if there is such a thing. Erin is currnetly on IVs and a nebuliser. Does this just sound normal ? We would like to think that we are not alone and that she will get better or at least be able to live life to the full.
Anyway thanks for listening, I may be back soon.

PS Erin likes Noddy, Cinderella, Peter Pan, Littlest Pet Shop, Uncle Buck, Matilda to name but a few things and worst of all BARNEY - AAAHHH .

mtowler

Hello,

my name is Mike. My daughter Erin was diagnosed in June 2006 with Cystic Fibrosis. It has been a struggle for the past couple of months but things are looking ok at the moment. Erin has been in and out of hospital but we cope the best we can. We take her to parks and farms as often as possible to get some good old English fresh air, if there is such a thing. Erin is currnetly on IVs and a nebuliser. Does this just sound normal ? We would like to think that we are not alone and that she will get better or at least be able to live life to the full.

PS Erin likes Noddy, Cinderella, Peter Pan, Littlest Pet Shop, Uncle Buck, Matilda to name but a few things and worst of all BARNEY - AAAHHH .

mtowler

Hello,

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Ewww, we went thru the Barney phase, too. We vowed never, ever to let him into our home, but the daycare went and ruined it for us. I think there are subliminal brainwashing messages... Currently DS is going thru a Star Wars/Darth Vader phase. He's 3 also.

DS was diagnosed shortly after he was born. We try to stay on a schedule/routine as far as treatments and meds go --- otherwise try to make sure he leads a normal life -- goes to preschool, currently in swimming & gymnastics lessons. Loves to play outside. He gets nebulizer treatments 3 times a day (more if he's sick), we do chest physiotherapy (now we use a percussion vest).

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Ewww, we went thru the Barney phase, too. We vowed never, ever to let him into our home, but the daycare went and ruined it for us. I think there are subliminal brainwashing messages... Currently DS is going thru a Star Wars/Darth Vader phase. He's 3 also.

DS was diagnosed shortly after he was born. We try to stay on a schedule/routine as far as treatments and meds go --- otherwise try to make sure he leads a normal life -- goes to preschool, currently in swimming & gymnastics lessons. Loves to play outside. He gets nebulizer treatments 3 times a day (more if he's sick), we do chest physiotherapy (now we use a percussion vest).

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

norcotrent

Mike,

Welcome. Glad to have you. Where are you from?
Just wanted to let you know that you're not alone.

Mine is not a Barney fan but she loves SpongeBob. Yikes

I love that commercial... where the guy gets out of the tub and says, "Look honey, I'm spongebob, no-pants" Awesome.

Hope to see ya around.

Trent

norcotrent

Mike,

I love that commercial... where the guy gets out of the tub and says, "Look honey, I'm spongebob, no-pants" Awesome.

Hope to see ya around.

Trent

norcotrent

Mike,

Hope to see ya around.

Trent

Childressj

I have a three year old and he is a dragon tales and noddy freak, loves them, but he also could watch frosty the snowman all day long(what gives) and cars of course.

Childressj

I have a three year old and he is a dragon tales and noddy freak, loves them, but he also could watch frosty the snowman all day long(what gives) and cars of course.

Childressj

mtowler

hello

sorry took so long, we are from the North of England. Erin is lovely child and obviously obliviuos to her condition at the moment. We treat her as normal child. Erin likes to run around and play with us as nromal but soon we will have to educate her to her condition. Erin likes to ask about her other nursery friends and it is difficult to let her know the truth about her condition. Do you have the same probelm ?

mtowler

hello

sorry took so long, we are from the North of England. Erin is lovely child and obviously obliviuos to her condition at the moment. We treat her as normal child. Erin likes to run around and play with us as nromal but soon we will have to educate her to her condition. Erin likes to ask about her other nursery friends and it is difficult to let her know the truth about her condition. Do you have the same probelm ?

mtowler

hello

mtowler

hello

mtowler

hello