Eva got her wings

Mallymookcf

oh i cant even tell you how bad this saddens me. i am thankful that she is in a much better place, but it sure is hard to love someone (even if you never got to meet them) and have to let them go. i am praying for her family and friends and all the many many many people affected by her beautiful spirit! We all love you Eva!
You have FOREVER changed me!
I cant even fathom the amazing presence you are now surrounded by!God Bless!
Love Mallory

Mallymookcf

oh i cant even tell you how bad this saddens me. i am thankful that she is in a much better place, but it sure is hard to love someone (even if you never got to meet them) and have to let them go. i am praying for her family and friends and all the many many many people affected by her beautiful spirit! We all love you Eva!
Love Mallory

Mallymookcf

Love Mallory

Mallymookcf

Love Mallory

Mallymookcf

<br />You have FOREVER changed me!
<br />I cant even fathom the amazing presence you are now surrounded by!God Bless!
<br />Love Mallory