Exciting News Today!!!

NanaKay

I'm so happy for you and your family! My granddaughter Khloe is 2 months old and still in the hospital. We pray for the day she gets healthy enough to come home! I pray for Grayson's continued improvement and I hope we will bring our baby home soon!

NanaKay

I'm so happy for you and your family! My granddaughter Khloe is 2 months old and still in the hospital. We pray for the day she gets healthy enough to come home! I pray for Grayson's continued improvement and I hope we will bring our baby home soon!

NanaKay

NanaKay

NanaKay

Buckeye

Awesome news!!! I remember your post about getting a second opinion for her, did you end up doing that or switching hospitals?

Buckeye

Awesome news!!! I remember your post about getting a second opinion for her, did you end up doing that or switching hospitals?

Buckeye

Buckeye

Buckeye

NanaOf8Girls

We had told them that we were going to get a second opinion and after that they seemed to get it together. They were afraid to take her off of the TPN because whenever they tried she would lose weight. But this time, they adjusted her enzmes and she is gaining about a gram a day now. I don't know if telling them we were not happy and getting a second opinion helped or not, but I do think that it moved them to make better decisions and in a more timely manner. They said they didn't want to push her. She is still under 12 lbs and not on the growth chart for her age and weight yet but she is growing and thriving Praise God!!!!

NanaOf8Girls

We had told them that we were going to get a second opinion and after that they seemed to get it together. They were afraid to take her off of the TPN because whenever they tried she would lose weight. But this time, they adjusted her enzmes and she is gaining about a gram a day now. I don't know if telling them we were not happy and getting a second opinion helped or not, but I do think that it moved them to make better decisions and in a more timely manner. They said they didn't want to push her. She is still under 12 lbs and not on the growth chart for her age and weight yet but she is growing and thriving Praise God!!!!

NanaOf8Girls

NanaOf8Girls

NanaOf8Girls