Expect the Unexpected- my comical TTC

point

I know many others have used inhaled TOBI while pregnant. It is considered a Class C drug which means they don't truly know if it is harmful to the baby.

My impression, for many patients, the risk to the baby are less than the concern to the woman's health while pregnant. So the dr. usually says to continue w/ the TOBI treatment. I guess a lot depends on the health of the woman (her baseline before pregnancy) and then how she is doing while pregnant. For me, personally, if my husband and I are able to get pregnant, I will choose not to do TOBI. I am not cycling it at this time so if it was something I had been on for a while and needed it for my health then maybe I would feel differently.

I also think I've read that others have been on IV antibiotics while pregnant, but maybe not the first trimester?!?

point

I know many others have used inhaled TOBI while pregnant. It is considered a Class C drug which means they don't truly know if it is harmful to the baby.

My impression, for many patients, the risk to the baby are less than the concern to the woman's health while pregnant. So the dr. usually says to continue w/ the TOBI treatment. I guess a lot depends on the health of the woman (her baseline before pregnancy) and then how she is doing while pregnant. For me, personally, if my husband and I are able to get pregnant, I will choose not to do TOBI. I am not cycling it at this time so if it was something I had been on for a while and needed it for my health then maybe I would feel differently.

I also think I've read that others have been on IV antibiotics while pregnant, but maybe not the first trimester?!?

point

point

point

<br />
<br />My impression, for many patients, the risk to the baby are less than the concern to the woman's health while pregnant. So the dr. usually says to continue w/ the TOBI treatment. I guess a lot depends on the health of the woman (her baseline before pregnancy) and then how she is doing while pregnant. For me, personally, if my husband and I are able to get pregnant, I will choose not to do TOBI. I am not cycling it at this time so if it was something I had been on for a while and needed it for my health then maybe I would feel differently.
<br />
<br />I also think I've read that others have been on IV antibiotics while pregnant, but maybe not the first trimester?!?