Express Scripts does it again! UGH!!

Claire17

I HATE EXPRESS SCRIPTS. I started documenting all my phone calls with them like they do to me so I could finally shove all their screw-ups back in their faces. I have this entire log of calls that I made to them in a 2 month period of time. I won't post tham, but believe me, it was ludicrous. All I was trying to do was fix the dosage on 1 med. They are dangerous.

Luckily for me, my insurance plan with Express Scripts is just a "cost saver", and I can go to my local Walgreens instead, even though it's more expensive. I feel all of your pain. I wish it was a choice everyone has to say, "Sorry, I won't be using Express Scripts ever again. Cancel all my prescriptions and don't ever call me." Oh and by the way, it's hard even to dump them:

Here are my last 2 entries:
(this is after I canceled all my prescriptions with them)

12/11/06 Gloria called. She said to call her about address for shipping a medicine. I am supposed to call back at 1-800-224-5507 extension 435696. Man oh man, I already quit you, lady.

12/12/06 I called them. Left message saying I wanted everything canceled and that she should call me back. Timika called back. It turned out to be an 'automatic' refill thing that triggered it. Whatever. I asked her to cancel all my stuff from Express-Scripts, again. She said she would expire all my prescriptions so no more triggers like should happen.

Claire17

I HATE EXPRESS SCRIPTS. I started documenting all my phone calls with them like they do to me so I could finally shove all their screw-ups back in their faces. I have this entire log of calls that I made to them in a 2 month period of time. I won't post tham, but believe me, it was ludicrous. All I was trying to do was fix the dosage on 1 med. They are dangerous.

Luckily for me, my insurance plan with Express Scripts is just a "cost saver", and I can go to my local Walgreens instead, even though it's more expensive. I feel all of your pain. I wish it was a choice everyone has to say, "Sorry, I won't be using Express Scripts ever again. Cancel all my prescriptions and don't ever call me." Oh and by the way, it's hard even to dump them:

12/11/06 Gloria called. She said to call her about address for shipping a medicine. I am supposed to call back at 1-800-224-5507 extension 435696. Man oh man, I already quit you, lady.

12/12/06 I called them. Left message saying I wanted everything canceled and that she should call me back. Timika called back. It turned out to be an 'automatic' refill thing that triggered it. Whatever. I asked her to cancel all my stuff from Express-Scripts, again. She said she would expire all my prescriptions so no more triggers like should happen.

Claire17

Claire17

Claire17