Facebook

Jellybaby

Hi guys,
Thought it would be cool to finally chat with other people with cf and help out etc :) I'm 17 years old with ddf508 and would be happy to talk to anyone, u can add me on Facebook my names Aileen Henderson :)

azdesertrat

Hi Aileen! How are your PFT's at your young age? Are you in pretty good shape? I'm quite a bit older than you, have lived with CF all my life. I was diagnosed at birth... I've had to undergo a double-lung transplant. Its OK though, the trans so far has added 8 years to my life! Anyway, you take care & I'd love to hear from you, 'Pat'.

Jellybaby

Hi Pat!
I'm doing well thankfully, iv only had IV antibiotics once so I'm not usually an inpatient although my lung function has always been around the high 50s.

I was diagnosed at 3 years old and also when I was 10 I was diagnosed with scoliosis which is a curvature of the spine and that's quite severe now but hasn't started to impact my lungs yet. Unfortunately they are unable to operate and correct it because iv very low platelets. Other than that it doesn't bother me and I do loads of singing and have started recording a charity cd :)

Glad to hear your doing well :)

azdesertrat

Oh man, that really sucks. Scoliosis runs rampant in my Wife's family. Her brother & 2 of our nieces have it. Her brother & one niece had to have the corrective surgery. I would advise that you find a way to get your platelets up so they can do the surgery. Keep singing! That is excellent work for your lungs. Best of luck with your upcoming CD. Take care, 'Pat'.

Jellybaby

Thank you! Oh really :( ya hopefully there will soon be away around the problem so I can get fixed! and thank you so much ill be sending CDs out to people who want them so feel free to contact me on you tube
(Aileen Henderson) if interested!
How are you keeping hope your doing well :)

R

RytheStunner

Interesting when someone makes a post asking CFers to add them to Facebook and then denies their requests...

I would love to chat also my name is Katrina and I'm 19 had cf since I was born, both my lil brother and I have it. If ya wanna ask questions or anything just message me. Also my fb is Kat jewel