Families in Texas

ReneeP

My daughters are on a program specifically for Texas families with children who have chronic health problems who make too much to qualify for Medicaid but not enough to cover all the medical expenses that we have. It is a government program but is completely independent of the parent's income. It only counts income the child has such as child support.

If you are in this situation and would like info on the program, let me know and I'll PM you with some details. It has been a lifesaver for my family so I wanted to share...

You can e-mail me at RPRESTON@CNBTX.COM as well... I will probably get that much faster. Just put CF in the subject so I will not overlook it.

ReneeP

My daughters are on a program specifically for Texas families with children who have chronic health problems who make too much to qualify for Medicaid but not enough to cover all the medical expenses that we have. It is a government program but is completely independent of the parent's income. It only counts income the child has such as child support.

If you are in this situation and would like info on the program, let me know and I'll PM you with some details. It has been a lifesaver for my family so I wanted to share...

You can e-mail me at RPRESTON@CNBTX.COM as well... I will probably get that much faster. Just put CF in the subject so I will not overlook it.

ReneeP

ReneeP

ReneeP

<br />
<br />If you are in this situation and would like info on the program, let me know and I'll PM you with some details. It has been a lifesaver for my family so I wanted to share...
<br />
<br />You can e-mail me at RPRESTON@CNBTX.COM as well... I will probably get that much faster. Just put CF in the subject so I will not overlook it.

ReneeP

I looked for a website but have only been able to find a provider website that doesn't give very much info. The program is the Medically Dependent Children's Program... you can google that and see if you can find anything. The thing is that there is a very long (several years) waiting list for the program... but my caseworker told me about a bypass program that will get you to the front of the list... but that is not something you will be able to find on the website. They don't advertise it... But we went through the program and got my girls on it and it has been such a huge help to us... so I just wanted to share the info incase there are others who could benefit from it.

ReneeP

I looked for a website but have only been able to find a provider website that doesn't give very much info. The program is the Medically Dependent Children's Program... you can google that and see if you can find anything. The thing is that there is a very long (several years) waiting list for the program... but my caseworker told me about a bypass program that will get you to the front of the list... but that is not something you will be able to find on the website. They don't advertise it... But we went through the program and got my girls on it and it has been such a huge help to us... so I just wanted to share the info incase there are others who could benefit from it.

ReneeP

ReneeP

ReneeP