fave foods

hopefulgirl

cooking is my passion. i love it i can cook just about anything. i cant cook fish because the smell makes me sick idk why but it does. my fave things to cook meats. i am a big meat eater. my fave meat is rabbit,deer,steak,ham,chicken,and theres more but thats just to give you an idea of what meats i like.

hopefulgirl

cooking is my passion. i love it i can cook just about anything. i cant cook fish because the smell makes me sick idk why but it does. my fave things to cook meats. i am a big meat eater. my fave meat is rabbit,deer,steak,ham,chicken,and theres more but thats just to give you an idea of what meats i like.

hopefulgirl

hopefulgirl

hopefulgirl

jCFsmith

I love Pizza, ice cream, cheese, bacon, milk, chocolate milk, brownies, and Angle Food Cake. In my eyes, those foods RULE over all.
OH! and I also love any pastas and chinese foods!

jCFsmith

I love Pizza, ice cream, cheese, bacon, milk, chocolate milk, brownies, and Angle Food Cake. In my eyes, those foods RULE over all.

jCFsmith

jCFsmith

jCFsmith