Favorite Christmas Movie

summer732

Just wondering what everyone's favorite Christmas movie or show is! Mine is It's a Wonderful Life (I cry every time I watch that) and who doesn't look forward to the 24 hour marathon of A Christmas Story.

rose4cale

Sorry, mine is a Christmas Story...though just a couple times during the Holidays is all I like to watch. We watched it as kids and it just became a tradition for us.

anonymous

I worded my post wrong...I love the Christmas Story as well. Usually have it on in the background for the whole 24 hours it's on. Kind of like the Twilight Zone Marathon on New Year's Day!

Margaret
Double lung tx 11.11.04
(summer732 not signed in)

65rosessamurai

I remember every year, they'd show "Wizard of Oz", "Sound of Music", and those puppety-like cartoons, such as "Rudolph", "Little Drummer Boy", etc. They even showed cartoons like "Frosty", etc.

Now, I got "Sound of Music" on DVD, along with "Blazing Saddles", and found some new christmas videos like "Santa Clause", and "Santa Clause 2"! Christmas programming is a little scarce, here!

cfgirl2008

I like Santa Clause and Santa Clause 2 , Jack Frost, rudoplh(i think i spelled it wrong) the red nose reindeer and the charile brown xmas show, etc.

tiffany 15 w/cf

JazzysMom

Yes Virginia there is a Santa Clause......ok love the movie, but am having a mommy moment. What movie is that from?

OH Yeah Miracle on 34th Street (right?)

anonymous

Hahah totally forgot about Elf!!! Great movie. And Love Actually too!!!

Margaret
Double Lung tx 11.11.04
(Summer732 not signed in)

"Every time a bell rings...an angel gets its wings!"

"You'll shoot your eye out!"

"He's an angry little elf!"

(sings) "Put one foot in front of the other...and soon you'll be walkin' out the door"

Dustin82

I like Christmas Vaction with Chevy Chase that is so funny but so true how the hoildays can be sometimes busy shoppin havin the house full of family it is so funny and true life at the sametime
Dustin 23 male CFRD

L

luke

I agree with Dustin....Christmas vacation is a holiday staple at my wifes house. They do all of the "christmas stuff" on christmas day so we all end of at her house on christmas eve to wrap presents and just hang out. They(and now me) always watch Christmas vacation and just be togther, it is perfect.

"Did I say hooter? I meant hotter."

luke