FDA VX-770

S

semperfiohana

there is something on the clinical trials site about an expanded access for it. for fev's under 40% and i think people that were in the trial. i was hoping to be able to get it before the fda approval, but it's not looking that way.

Mom2Max

I just read the article and was surprised that the initial approval is seeking it for patients ages 6 and over. I hadn't realized that my son, who is just about to turn 4, will not be able to take advantage of it! I had thought that they had already seen improvements in the younger age groups.

Mom2Max

I just read the article and was surprised that the initial approval is seeking it for patients ages 6 and over. I hadn't realized that my son, who is just about to turn 4, will not be able to take advantage of it! I had thought that they had already seen improvements in the younger age groups.

Mom2Max

Tom

Mom2Max,

The Phase III studies were conducted in patients 6 and up that is why the NDA focuses on that age group.

Additional studies are planned for ages 2 to 5 in 2012.

Tom

Mom2Max,

The Phase III studies were conducted in patients 6 and up that is why the NDA focuses on that age group.

Tom

Mom2Max,