Fearless

angel4us

has anybody seen a series called Fearless ? there is a show about a pro snowboarder diagnosed with cf, but i dont know his name . any clues????

angel4us

has anybody seen a series called Fearless ? there is a show about a pro snowboarder diagnosed with cf, but i dont know his name . any clues????

JazzysMom

I have searched & searched. There are many snowboarders with CF, but I havent been able to locate a series about any yet. I will keep lookig & if anyone else has more info that would help with the serach to narrow it down that would be great!

JazzysMom

I have searched & searched. There are many snowboarders with CF, but I havent been able to locate a series about any yet. I will keep lookig & if anyone else has more info that would help with the serach to narrow it down that would be great!

angel4us

the show is a series with many different athletes. one ive seen is on pat tillman from the green bay packers ,its a tear jerker,one great person . the one i'm looking for is about a pro snowboarder. ill have to try the tv station -fuel television.

angel4us

the show is a series with many different athletes. one ive seen is on pat tillman from the green bay packers ,its a tear jerker,one great person . the one i'm looking for is about a pro snowboarder. ill have to try the tv station -fuel television.