Fed Up!!

mom2lillian

if it was only two weeks seems the duration or medication should be changed or something else like inflammation should be looked at. I have had my #'s go down after 1&2 week mark and we have always extended it or switched meds.

mom2lillian

if it was only two weeks seems the duration or medication should be changed or something else like inflammation should be looked at. I have had my #'s go down after 1&2 week mark and we have always extended it or switched meds.

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

saveferris2009

Have you had a bronch to make sure that the antibiotics are appropriate for what's going on in your lungs?

I would highly recommend this

saveferris2009

Have you had a bronch to make sure that the antibiotics are appropriate for what's going on in your lungs?

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

<br />
<br />I would highly recommend this

J

Juniper

I would usually have a two week course but it was shortened as i could only fit ten days in before my holiday. They have given me oral cipro for another ten days and i go back to clinic shortly after i come back so hopefully things will have improved.

What's a bronch?? I live in Uk and noone has ever mentioned this to me. At clinic we do routine blows and sometimes an xray but i haven't had one of those for about a year. Maybe i need to chase that up too at my next visit.

J

Juniper

I would usually have a two week course but it was shortened as i could only fit ten days in before my holiday. They have given me oral cipro for another ten days and i go back to clinic shortly after i come back so hopefully things will have improved.

What's a bronch?? I live in Uk and noone has ever mentioned this to me. At clinic we do routine blows and sometimes an xray but i haven't had one of those for about a year. Maybe i need to chase that up too at my next visit.

J

Juniper

J

Juniper

J

Juniper

<br />
<br />What's a bronch?? I live in Uk and noone has ever mentioned this to me. At clinic we do routine blows and sometimes an xray but i haven't had one of those for about a year. Maybe i need to chase that up too at my next visit.