feeling a bit down .. stressed ..

Lamp

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>tinamarie4685</b></i>

How big are your nebulizer machines??? I have the e-flow for my COlistin, but for my Pulmozyme and other nebs its a big heavy box that needs to be plugged into the wall ....</end quote></div>

Mines a little ProNeb ultraII. Its maybe 5lbs, maybe less. Its small considering some whoppers I've had in the past!! It plugs into the wall as well. But I have an extension cord on it so I can drag it around!! lol Plus it helps that our condo is only 760 sq.ft. lol!! My nebs take so long that I'm still on them when my vest gets finished. So thats when I start doing other things instead of sitting here FOREVER!! I had more of a problem multitasking when we lived in our house. When we lived in our house I'd just lug baskets of laundry upstairs to fold while I did treatments. Or I'd plan dinners for the week and grocery lists ect. And as far a vaccuming I'd just do the rug around where I was doing my treatment. I don't relax very easily as you can see!! =)

Lamp

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>tinamarie4685</b></i>

How big are your nebulizer machines??? I have the e-flow for my COlistin, but for my Pulmozyme and other nebs its a big heavy box that needs to be plugged into the wall ....</end quote></div>

Mines a little ProNeb ultraII. Its maybe 5lbs, maybe less. Its small considering some whoppers I've had in the past!! It plugs into the wall as well. But I have an extension cord on it so I can drag it around!! lol Plus it helps that our condo is only 760 sq.ft. lol!! My nebs take so long that I'm still on them when my vest gets finished. So thats when I start doing other things instead of sitting here FOREVER!! I had more of a problem multitasking when we lived in our house. When we lived in our house I'd just lug baskets of laundry upstairs to fold while I did treatments. Or I'd plan dinners for the week and grocery lists ect. And as far a vaccuming I'd just do the rug around where I was doing my treatment. I don't relax very easily as you can see!! =)

Lamp

Lamp

How big are your nebulizer machines??? I have the e-flow for my COlistin, but for my Pulmozyme and other nebs its a big heavy box that needs to be plugged into the wall ....</end quote>

Lamp

<br />
<br />How big are your nebulizer machines??? I have the e-flow for my COlistin, but for my Pulmozyme and other nebs its a big heavy box that needs to be plugged into the wall ....</end quote>
<br />
<br />Mines a little ProNeb ultraII. Its maybe 5lbs, maybe less. Its small considering some whoppers I've had in the past!! It plugs into the wall as well. But I have an extension cord on it so I can drag it around!! lol Plus it helps that our condo is only 760 sq.ft. lol!! My nebs take so long that I'm still on them when my vest gets finished. So thats when I start doing other things instead of sitting here FOREVER!! I had more of a problem multitasking when we lived in our house. When we lived in our house I'd just lug baskets of laundry upstairs to fold while I did treatments. Or I'd plan dinners for the week and grocery lists ect. And as far a vaccuming I'd just do the rug around where I was doing my treatment. I don't relax very easily as you can see!! =)

julie

Tina, what state do you live in. There *might* be some resources available for you, I'd be happy to look into it if you are interested.

I'm sorry to hear you are struggling with everything, being a mom is a full time job and then some!!!!!!!!!!!!

julie

Tina, what state do you live in. There *might* be some resources available for you, I'd be happy to look into it if you are interested.

I'm sorry to hear you are struggling with everything, being a mom is a full time job and then some!!!!!!!!!!!!

julie

julie

julie

<br />
<br />I'm sorry to hear you are struggling with everything, being a mom is a full time job and then some!!!!!!!!!!!!

tinamarie4685

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>julie</b></i>

I'm sorry to hear you are struggling with everything, being a mom is a full time job and then some!!!!!!!!!!!!</end quote></div>

I line in New York... thank you so much!

tinamarie4685

I'm sorry to hear you are struggling with everything, being a mom is a full time job and then some!!!!!!!!!!!!</end quote></div>

tinamarie4685

tinamarie4685

I'm sorry to hear you are struggling with everything, being a mom is a full time job and then some!!!!!!!!!!!!</end quote>

tinamarie4685

<br />
<br />Tina, what state do you live in. There *might* be some resources available for you, I'd be happy to look into it if you are interested.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />I'm sorry to hear you are struggling with everything, being a mom is a full time job and then some!!!!!!!!!!!!</end quote>
<br />
<br />I line in New York... thank you so much!

H

hopesiris

My compressor is a Pari Trek (travel size). It has a battery or can be plugged in. I use the battery for nebbing albuterol in the living room and plug it in for HTS that I do while using vest in my bedroom. This allows me to begin my treatment without disturbing Amelia if she's content playing.

H

hopesiris

My compressor is a Pari Trek (travel size). It has a battery or can be plugged in. I use the battery for nebbing albuterol in the living room and plug it in for HTS that I do while using vest in my bedroom. This allows me to begin my treatment without disturbing Amelia if she's content playing.

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris